Dano's Used Mopar Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all! I have always had a love for all c body mopars. I have been thinking that with these old cars getting harder and harder to come by that there needs to be a source for parts other then salvage yards which can some times be a pain dealing with them. I have since been buying cars that i come across. As of right now i have a 65 chrysler 300 no motor or trans and a 73 dodge polara no motor or trans. All interior and most exterior parts are avaiable. This is just a hobby that i have started its not my full time job. I will be bringing in more cars as i sell more parts. If you are looking for that hard to find original part shoot me a message and i will do my best to make it happen. Looking at bringing in a Chrysler Cordoba and a Chrysler Imperial soon. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Looking for 74-78 Ny'er parts. B3 blue door panels and dash pad. Have to be perfect.

Need all four lower inner door panels for '78 4-door' - '75 - '77 will work, prefer light color, must be near-perfect and without cracks.

What year will the Imperial be?

Thanks for the replys guys! Looks like there is a good need for the 74 through 78 newport/newyorker parts. Detmatt most likely it will be a 67 or 68. It's nice to see your guys comments then I know what your looking for.

Thanks Dano, I don't need much from that car just let me know when you get one.

Dano,

Any chance you have a model 360 or 361 AM/FM Radio and supports in the '65?

I don't think the radio bezel is a match for my 65 Fury but the part # is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2497 426 just in case you know one way or the other.

[/FONT]

Hello Peacedog. I do have the radio and it is still intacked. Looks to be in nice shape to. It's one of the few pieces i haven't removed out of the dash yet. My cell is 607-437-2206. You can text me or give me a shout. Thanks. Al, I got your message. I am not 100% certain if it was a a.c car because the motor was removed before i purchased it. I did however notice when i was looking at the heater controls it says cold. I left the previous owner a message to see if the motor had a a.c compressor on it. Just waiting to hear back from him.

Rear bumper for a `69 Imperial? Picture 008.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

I need the spindles for another project! Sorry.

Yes it is and i have it. My cell is 607-437-2206 give me a shout or text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back