Dano's Used Mopar Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll throw the Porsche into the trunk of the Imperial.

But it was shipped in a proper enclosed car carrier, not a container. There was at least an extra 2' clearance in there.

You are correct. I didn't notice until you said it that the photo is a container...

Hey guys, any of you know mrmopartech? He has messaged me a couple different times for interior and exterior parts as well as some chrome. I returned his message both times but nothing. Is he a scammer? Thanks.

Hey guys, any of you know mrmopartech? He has messaged me a couple different times for interior and exterior parts as well as some chrome. I returned his message both times but nothing. Is he a scammer? Thanks.

I have sent you a couple parts requests too, but nothing is returned by you it seems, or maybe something isn't working with your email? Mine seems OK as far as I know?

Thanks

****. That must explain the problem then. What did you need saforwardlook? My email is [email protected] I know my email works because I have been talking with Julian.

****. That must explain the problem then. What did you need saforwardlook? My email is [email protected] I know my email works because I have been talking with Julian.

My apologies Dano, as I had you mixed up with another seller that I have not heard back from. Very sorry for the confusion on my part.

My apologies Dano, as I had you mixed up with another seller that I have not heard back from. Very sorry for the confusion on my part.
Lol. I was gonna say I was pretty sure I returned your messages. We were also messaging back and forth on the Imp I had for sale.

For everyone who has messaged me stick with me. We have tons of snow and the car is burried. I haven't forgot any of you. Just give me some time I will get all the parts off and shipping quotes and on there way. Thanks Dan.

He's probably in between offerings.

I was wondering what happend to him. I was waiting on him for a few parts and the last I heard he said he was snowed in, still waiting.

Hey guys. I guess I haven't been frequenting enough. The power of Facebook I guess. Lol. I kinda went into a non buying mode for awhile as I have been busy as heck between work and everything else. I am happy to say that I have a 70 t&c for parts as well as a 66 imperial. The imperial is pretty much picked but the wagon is complete. Lmk my cell is 607-437-2206. And just for the record I do frequent this site. :)

pm sent.......

hey guys. I guess i haven't been frequenting enough. The power of facebook i guess. Lol. I kinda went into a non buying mode for awhile as i have been busy as heck between work and everything else. I am happy to say that i have a 70 t&c for parts as well as a 66 imperial. The imperial is pretty much picked but the wagon is complete. Lmk my cell is 607-437-2206. And just for the record i do frequent this site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back