Dash pad alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DASH-PAD-19...Parts_Accessories&hash=item25838935cc&vxp=mtr
$(KGrHqV,!o0FIJMKtir6BSFodQGnQg~~60_57.JPG

For Auction, One Black 1967 Chrysler Instrument Panel (Dash) Pad, Fitting ALL 1967 Models with Black interior.GREAT CONDITION, even good enough for your SHOW CAR!!
This Pad is in incredible condition, with NO cracks or flaws visible on any flat surface. (SEE PICS!!!) I took all pictures with flash to heighten any blemishes, of which there are almost NONE! (Some tiny marks exist but are only very light and cosmetic and will probably never be noticed.) The only spot of note is the corner on the extreme top left, which has some lines from being bent a bit while stored (it was on its end :-( and the metal backing does not go around the corner, there are separate ones on the ends), but most of it came right out in an hour before I took the pictures, and will likely be GONE the first hot day it is installed in your car on the show field!!
I am starting this at a reasonable price considering its RARITY (it is the only one I have seen with no cracks for sale over a five or ten year span) and once it is gone, you may not see another for a LONG time, so BID NOW!!
Please note, one stud on the back is missing and the rest are a victim of some rusting and may need a little attention. All are usable and repairable.
More Pictures available if you need them, just ask!!

Please ask all questions before bidding, and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back