DASH PAD FITMENT

polarus

Reaction score
Ran into a problem with replacement pad from ABC MOPARTS. I'm not bad mouthing Bob, he's been great to work with. This is one of the first pads made so some work needs to be done to the mold.
dash fitment 088.JPG
dash fitment 089.JPG
dash fitment 086.JPG

E mailed him,, waiting to hear back. I'm hoping another member might have purchased one of these so we could compare notes.

E mailed him,, waiting to hear back. I'm hoping another member might have purchased one of these so we could compare notes.
Wow!

That is a bummer! I have a new ABC 1972 dash and have not installed it yet in my Fury as my car has been delayed for some time at the body shop which I hope to resolve. Can you please let me know how Bob is dealing with the concern. Also anyway to test fit before installing or measure to from stock one to see if all the reproductions are defective.

Wow!

That is a bummer! I have a new ABC 1972 dash and have not installed it yet in my Fury as my car has been delayed for some time at the body shop which I hope to resolve. Can you please let me know how Bob is dealing with the concern. Also anyway to test fit before installing or measure to from stock one to see if all the reproductions are defective.
A friend of mine purchased one, he is going to test fit it an let me know if he has the same problem. I haven't heard back from Bob yet. I'll keep you posted.

Back