Dash pad interchange.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I can't seem to determine this in the parts book. Will a 1967 Chrysler 300 dash pad interchange to a 1967 Polara?

Thanks
Will.

Looking at the 67 parts book I come up with 4259xxx for the Dodge and 4237xxx for the Chrysler so I'd say no. (xxx are the different colors)

Alan

I figured that might be the case. Thanks for checking. I think there may be some pages missing in my parts book.

Will....:thankyou:

I figured that might be the case. Thanks for checking. I think there may be some pages missing in my parts book.

Will....:thankyou:
This is in the interior section often missing from original hard copies. I have hard copies of the 67-69 books but use the PDF most of the time.

Alan

Are there any dashes that will interchange with the 1967 Polara? Mine is a 500. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Dodge to Dodge for dash pad regardless of being a 500 or Monaco will fit. The Chrysler has a little different shape to accommodate the different dash panel. The Plymouth if I am not mistaken has a little smaller pad that ends before the defrost vents.

Go here and download the 67 and 68 parts manual. If the p/n’s match in both years they will interchange.
Parts Manuals – MyMopar
There is a possibility that ‘68 might work but the Instrument panel changed and in ‘68 there were standards implemented for better padding on the dashboard. ‘68 also added lower dash padding, so not sure if the uppers will work.

Go here and download the 67 and 68 parts manual. If the p/n’s match in both years they will interchange.
Parts Manuals – MyMopar
There is a possibility that ‘68 might work but the Instrument panel changed and in ‘68 there were standards implemented for better padding on the dashboard. ‘68 also added lower dash padding, so not sure if the uppers will work.
Thank you. I will look at it this weekend.

Parts Manuals – MyMopar
Well, that was more confusing than Calculus.

Back