Destroyed fan blade and shroud

JimmyRich

Reaction score
I guess I have a bad motor mount because I just destroyed fan blades and shroud leaving red light under power. Thems the ‘red-light blues’. Any suggestions on replacing said items? Thanks from Texas!

5F9FC169-7D61-4487-BF2E-14CA4DE6DAE8.jpeg

200 for everything. The shrouds are getting hard to find.
Ok sounds fair. I’m gonna check finances and 1 other friend who has parts in San Angelo before I can make decision. I will also get part # and measurements. Thanks for reply

Have a reproduction shroud purchased from dantes new in the box.
First one showed up broken and decided to repair and use it, second one sits new,unused and unbroken.
Not the highest quality reproduction either, extremely thin in the areas that broke, less than a 32nd material
Original is about 3/32nd thickness.

20220105_162632.jpg

20220106_114941.jpg

20211205_120354.jpg

As a point of curiosity, how close might the similar B-body items be for the same width and style of radiator? As I suspect the C-body items would be "the same" or very similar from about '65-'73, as far as fitting and working (for the same radiator width and style)? By radiator "style", I mean "round top" or "square top".

B-body has different mounting tabs and number of holes. Not going to work.

Have a reproduction shroud purchased from dantes new in the box.
First one showed up broken and decided to repair and use it, second one sits new,unused and unbroken.
Not the highest quality reproduction either, extremely thin in the areas that broke, less than a 32nd material
Original is about 3/32nd thickness.

View attachment 519651

View attachment 519652

View attachment 519654
What would you have to have for shroud and where are you located so I could determine shipping cost to me? Thanks

Back