Detailing Supplies

I feel bad that the topic has steered off into the twilight zone when the topic is about car detailing products.

I'l try and steer this back onto the road.
AdamR: I applaud your expanding your servcesas that is what free enterprise is all about, but, personally, I'm at a loss to see why one would mail order a product that is generally available at discount big-boxes or if it's a "boutique" item, Amazon will clobber you on price. I just got off of YouTube and I was shocked at the generally available brand names got literally dozens of videos each giving giving product information.

I owned a hardware store at one time, and everything was hunky-dorry until Home Depot moved into town...

If you really want to get into the heads of the detail-anal enthusiasts, spend a day at
http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11
and
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/car-care-discussion-10/

or Google: Zaino

Stan once again speaks wisdom, its like talking to the Wizard.

Detail Supplies...

....OK...I can feel bullets being loaded as I'm about to respond.....have been in all phases of customizing (almost all), restoration as well as production everyday repair + owned...still trying to run a small biz...in that field... (all since 1972) BUT when it comes to the FINAL detailing, the companies originally mentioned each have 1 - several great products. There are also companies with 'unique / specialty' items sold only by a jobber / private distributor.
The biggest thing is 'finess' about what a person does with their 'ride'. As Chip F. sais - 'It's in the details' and he is DEAD ON!!! Yes I do understand not everyone wants just short of a 'trailer queen' to drive around.
Please understand there is an HUGE amount of info possible here.
More than happy to share...if I can type that much......but please understand 'my experience'....is that and only that and with the pure genius out there currently doing projects in the market place....
DAMM HUMBLING!!!!..... :sad8:

Back