Did Lakeland Lash Sell Out or Change Names - Stan???

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Noticed a couple cars for sale on ebay that are interesting from a dealer in Florida. The format and quality of cars remind me of Stan's "buddy".

1961 Dodge Dart PHOENIX SPORT COUPE - 78K MILES | eBay

61%20Dodge%20Dart%20Black000001_zpsbaeogpwz.jpg

61%20Dodge%20Dart%20Black000006_zpsi7efvtdn.jpg

61%20Dodge%20Dart%20Black000030_zpsvsqskvu8.jpg

61%20Dodge%20Dart%20Black000031_zpslqrywlrh.jpg

61%20Dodge%20Dart%20Black000062_zpsujj7dndh.jpg

And another noteworthy one for this forums kind of likes and one for Doc to consider potentially:

1976 Mercury Grand Marquis COUPE - MINT - 56K MILES | eBay

76%20Mercury%20Marquis%20Blue066_zps5aiph26a.jpg

76%20Mercury%20Marquis%20Blue062_zps6f1j38xg.jpg

76%20Mercury%20Marquis%20Blue055_zpsmxvcmnir.jpg

76%20Mercury%20Marquis%20Blue037_zpsioygyr1s.jpg

76%20Mercury%20Marquis%20Blue035_zpse0yxk9fn.jpg

76%20Mercury%20Marquis%20Blue016_zpsh62eapzs.jpg

The spark plug accessibility on this Mercury is a dream compared to our B engines. Seems like a quality car.

wish i could get over the droopy nose and sunken grille of the dart. otherwise it's a beauty.

“With a ride so smooth, you can perform a circumcision while traveling at 60 miles an hour.”

Yes, Steve, I can assure you if it's located in Lakeland, Florida, the pics are over saturated, and the description is too good to be true, it's my buddy Lakeland Lash.
He uses many LLCs and different names for all the obvious reasons.

Last edited:
wish i could get over the droopy nose and sunken grille of the dart. otherwise it's a beauty.

Gosh, I couldn't disagree more. Its the front that is a beautiful sight to behold and the rear tail lights that are an abomination. I would much rather have a Polara than a Dart.

11-61-Dodge-Polara-13.jpg

11-61-Dodge-Polara-06.jpg

1961DodgePolara-4.jpg

My friend just sold this to someone in Napa CA.

IMG_20180208_143450.jpg

Where was the Phoenix trim-wise in the lineup?

And as I read this thread I was thinking how fugly the front grill work is and the tail lights were quite stylish

To each his own :p

How does he find them before we do?:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
He's constantly on the road hitting every auction, both large and small. He pays top dollar and then automatically doubles, yes doubles, the price.
His will typically buy a 75-hundred car at its full market value and advertise it for 17k often accepting around 14k. Granted, he has his road expenses, some minor repairs to do, and very extensive detailing.

Esta
He's constantly on the road hitting every auction, both large and small. He pays top dollar and then automatically doubles, yes doubles, the price.
His will typically buy a 75-hundred car at its full market value and advertise it for 17k often accepting around 14k. Granted, he has his road expenses, some minor repairs to do, and very extensive detailing.
Estate sales.....

I prefer the Polara over the Dart, too but it looks fantastic in this colour combination

I would guess on him tripling the price and settling above double, but I think you've summed up the business model pretty accurately. None of which would be as bad if they actually made sure the cars were in good condition, other than surface appearance...

I would imagine that he has a substantial amount of vehicles going overseas too.

Back