Disc Brake Conversion

Mopar Madness

Reaction score
Has anyone used The Ram Man Conversion on there C body vehicle.( Front Disc kit ) for a 68 Fury. Looking to get away from drum brakes in the future.Thanks for any information on this company.

i've read some good bad and ugly on this guy . ask alot of questions about the parts . modifing is his middle name i understand . all wearing parts need to be over the counter , not customized with only one source . ssc does b body drums to disc , thought that the hubs would swap from spindle to spindle .

you will find lots of posts about drum to disc brake conversions here in this forum. i went with ECI - ask for ralph and tell em we sent you.

lots of ppl went scarebird here also.

SSBC, poomlim, etc - i think maybe a couple of ppl have used them also.

i cant think of one thread about ram man brakes.

im gonna go search.

try not to die -

- saylor

I have been reading up on this forum on the subject for a while. Don't want to piece a kit together or look online for parts+ pieces.Probly looking for a stress free install with no stress.Does any of this makes sense. Is there anything like this out there, Thanks Guys.

I have 2 sets of 72's
IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_3526.JPG
IMG_3528.JPG

PST also offers a kit. Depending on your needs we offer a wheel kit, manual kit and power kit. It's also available with drilled and slotted rotors. Kits start at $709. Here is a link:

Performance Suspension Technology

Also as a member of the mopar forum you will get a 10% discount and shipping is free within the 48 states.

Thanks
James From
PST

Back