SOLD Disc brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagonman

Reaction score
Contact seller
All Parts as seen. Rotors are standard and should clean up. No shipping pick up only. Located in Deming NM about half way between Tucson and ElPaso. $200

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

If you end up considering shipping as an option to NC please give me a yell:)

Arnold R.

Deming New Mexico! Been there twice, both times in August during one of your August monsoons!! Stayed at the Best Western both times!

Deming New Mexico! Been there twice, both times in August during one of your August monsoons!! Stayed at the Best Western both times!
Moved here from the Central OR coast area. We could stand some rain but not Oregon rain.

Is the casting# teh same between 69-72 and the 73-only?
They are the same spindles in fitment with the exception of the machining for the inner bearing and seal, the 73 has a larger journals.
So the machining would change the part#, but not the casting# (if they are indeed the same casting).

I looked at my spare spindles, 1 of 69-72 and 2 of 73, and there is no consistency of numbers, fonts, etc. 2 of my spindles of the opposite hand from yours have numbers cast in.

Best way to ID is to measure the bearing journal and compare vs the ID of the 2 inner bearings that were used in this era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back