Do some work, finally:

**** I'd kill for some A/C in the garage!!! Almost bought one of those big industrial fans from tractor supply a while back. Should have!! Whats the temps been in your area?? Been between 78-84 the last couple days here. A bit muggy though! I'll take it over the 105+ it has been the last few weeks!

:laughing4:

Feel the same way with mine... Only not a derby. I'm pretty sure chrysler dropped her in the sea while in transport to the dealer somehow..

Come on bulldog! The weather has been great! These love bugs can bite the big one however... Little bastards.

I took the fender off to fix some damage by someone with the bumper jack on the side of the car, more surprises. Found sometime in the past, prolly its police days, it took a hard hit that got in to the firewall. It just never ends.

I took the fender off to fix some damage by someone with the bumper jack on the side of the car, more surprises. Found sometime in the past, prolly its police days, it took a hard hit that got in to the firewall. It just never ends.

Atleast to work keeps us from loosing our minds ehh?!

The firewall? That doesnt sound fun at all.

**** I'd kill for some A/C in the garage!!! Almost bought one of those big industrial fans from tractor supply a while back. Should have!! Whats the temps been in your area?? Been between 78-84 the last couple days here. A bit muggy though! I'll take it over the 105+ it has been the last few weeks!
I'd kill for just a dam garage. 90's everyday, except when it rains, then it's hot and muggy.

I know it's not comfortable working outside,but I manage in short time periods,doing a little at a time.It helps to get a tarp so you can deflect being in the direct sunlight.Also get a fan,it'll help cool you down a bit,even though it's outside the movement of the air will help with this 100% humidity and 95 degree temps.I always make sure I have something cold with ice nearby to help lower my body temp too.

I'd hate to see you give in man .. you are a good leveling force to the forum

If it's wiser to move to another it may be the best bet ... I once heard a man say ... love the one your with emoticonbigsmile.gif

emoticonbigsmile.gif

Nah it'd have to get to the point of cutting through the A pillars and floor to replace metal for me to consider giving up. It does however give me a lot more leeway when considering how far to take the car. The only panel that didn't have accident damage as of this weekend is the drivers fender. Everything else had been foxtrot uniform charlie kilo'ed with. Not nearly the virgin it was once made out to be by the FIL. Oh well.

Oh, the %^$# last 2 nights were beyond description with the Harvest Moon!
The 'vert guys would never have made it to Pt. B because of the lack of breath.

Back