Do You Have PSC Garage Poster Number 7???

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
In celebration of Phoenix Specialty Coatings’ 7[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary coming up on May 31 – yep, I’ve been open for 8 years now!!! -- I want to know who has PSC Garage Poster No. 7.

posterwitcal2013 with watermark.jpg

If you purchased or otherwise received one of the Limited Edition PSC 2013 Garage Calendar Posters, look on the back in the lower right corner for “#__ of 75.” If yours is listed as number 7, you WIN!!!

Even if it turns out that yours isn’t #7, I’m still going to make it worth your time. Email me or post up a photo of your PSC Garage Poster as it hangs in your shop, garage, dart board, closet, etc.

Whether I can track down the owner of #7 or not, I’m also going to award a random responder with a Gift Certificate just as a little extra Thank You for your continued support and for letting me “hang” with you in your shop every day.

The way I see things, I wouldn’t be here without YOU and I can’t ever thank you all enough. It’s truly been a pleasure these last seven years, and I look forward to the next 27 or so. :D

posterwitcal2013 with watermark.jpg

< making mental note that 67Monoco pays full price for everything from now on >

Here, have another look. And after that you can kiss my lily white ........ ankles.

trunk trim in the road April Fool Joke4.jpg

trunk trim in the road April Fool Joke4.jpg

Just one in each ear lobe.

Ya know, in this crappy and slow economy the anniversary of any small business is a very positive and joyous occasion, something to be celebrated not only by the owner but by its patrons as well. Quite a few of those patrons are members of this very forum, and each has turned into a friend along the way. Most people enjoy sharing great news with their friends and I am no exception.

In the span of one mean-spirited, thoughtless and totally inappropriate question up there right out of the box, you sir single-handedly derailed my top-o'-the-world festive mood today straight to the pits of hell. I know I shouldn't take stuff I read on the internet personally or with anything more than a grain of salt and typically DO have a rather thick skin, but what you typed was directly personal and much more appropriate for Yellow Bullet than it is around here.

The fact that no one else has even made a mention of congratulations for being in business for 8 years -- unlike every other place this anniversary topic was posted today -- is pretty solid evidence that you left even the boys floored with that one. It's sad to think after four years on this board you're showing yourself to be a rather shallow individual who doesn't do more than look at all the pictures.

I'm going to share a little secret here. I'm highly sensitive to comments like yours and am downright homophobic when it comes to lesbians because I'm totally straight and absolutely ADORE MEN. But I've also always had male-oriented interests and hobbies (cars, pro billiards, drums, and even my business) and hate that "girly stuff" (shopping, gossip, 10,000 pairs of shoes, etc.) so I'm probably overly paranoid that somebody just might think I'm butch. I'm NOT. Straight up, I got hit on by a lesbian in a restaurant bathroom when I was like 12 and never ever got over it I guess. In any event, your question was not well received.

I'm sorry to turn what should be a celebration into a ***** fest, but I don't take kindly to personal attacks and no one should be expected to. I hope you'll take a couple seconds to think before you hit that "Post Quick Reply" button next time. Now let's get this back on focus to something POSITIVE -- I'm turning in my soapbox and still looking for the guy who's got #7.

Congrats CudaChick! We know you and love what you do and how you do it!
Well most of us anyway...

Congratulations on 8 Years of top notch work and still going strong Leanna ! Fortunately most of us have a little class around here.

Have you started work on Roger the Kiwi's M/T valve covers yet?

Matt, Brian and Alan, thank you all most sincerely!!! :D (Not yet Brian -- but it's moving up on my overly long list lol ...)

Just one in each ear lobe.

Ya know, in this crappy and slow economy the anniversary of any small business is a very positive and joyous occasion, something to be celebrated not only by the owner but by its patrons as well. Quite a few of those patrons are members of this very forum, and each has turned into a friend along the way. Most people enjoy sharing great news with their friends and I am no exception.

In the span of one mean-spirited, thoughtless and totally inappropriate question up there right out of the box, you sir single-handedly derailed my top-o'-the-world festive mood today straight to the pits of hell. I know I shouldn't take stuff I read on the internet personally or with anything more than a grain of salt and typically DO have a rather thick skin, but what you typed was directly personal and much more appropriate for Yellow Bullet than it is around here.

The fact that no one else has even made a mention of congratulations for being in business for 8 years -- unlike every other place this anniversary topic was posted today -- is pretty solid evidence that you left even the boys floored with that one. It's sad to think after four years on this board you're showing yourself to be a rather shallow individual who doesn't do more than look at all the pictures.

I'm going to share a little secret here. I'm highly sensitive to comments like yours and am downright homophobic when it comes to lesbians because I'm totally straight and absolutely ADORE MEN. But I've also always had male-oriented interests and hobbies (cars, pro billiards, drums, and even my business) and hate that "girly stuff" (shopping, gossip, 10,000 pairs of shoes, etc.) so I'm probably overly paranoid that somebody just might think I'm butch. I'm NOT. Straight up, I got hit on by a lesbian in a restaurant bathroom when I was like 12 and never ever got over it I guess. In any event, your question was not well received.

I'm sorry to turn what should be a celebration into a ***** fest, but I don't take kindly to personal attacks and no one should be expected to. I hope you'll take a couple seconds to think before you hit that "Post Quick Reply" button next time. Now let's get this back on focus to something POSITIVE -- I'm turning in my soapbox and still looking for the guy who's got #7.

I'd respond to your list of charges here but I don't want to further be accused of being mean and classless.

Ok, so, well, congratulations on 7 yrs.

Congratulations on eight years!

It takes hard work and long hours to be successful at your own business, something that many talk about and never do.

Leanna, if I can offset any earlier remarks casting aspersions on your femininity by another person,
I just stared at your pic for 15 minutes.

Matt, Brian and Alan, thank you all most sincerely!!! :D (Not yet Brian -- but it's moving up on my overly long list lol ...)

Well I can't wait to see them and I'm very glad they made it into your skilled hands

Last I talked to Roger he hadn't decided on what he was doing .. did he decide yet?

FYI folks for those of you not familiar with Leanna's work this was done for a my northern Mopar buddy Marpar

May not be your cup of tea but very nice work

3922975_orig.jpg

6443182_orig.jpg

Well I can't wait to see them and I'm very glad they made it into your skilled hands

Last I talked to Roger he hadn't decided on what he was doing .. did he decide yet?

FYI folks for those of you not familiar with Leanna's work this was done for a my northern Mopar buddy Marpar

May not be your cup of tea but very nice work

3922975_orig.jpg

6443182_orig.jpg

now- thats a fine looking job

Back