For Sale Dodge Polara and Chyrsler Newport Conv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildbunch02

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine
Ad says 2 dodge Polara conv for sale, but one looks to be a Newport.
They are worth a look if it isn't a B.S ad.

2 Dodge Polara Convertibles

2 Dodge Polara Convertibles - $4500

image 3 of 3
00I0I_5PLnFNLRN1T_600x450.jpg

00D0D_iEFHg2uSssO_600x450.jpg

00s0s_bVpjcJgolxe_600x450.jpg

00I0I_5PLnFNLRN1T_50x50c.jpg
00D0D_iEFHg2uSssO_50x50c.jpg
00s0s_bVpjcJgolxe_50x50c.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1973 Dodge Polara Convertible

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

2 Dodge Polara Convertibles:

Blue Convertible has 440 Engine with Hideaway Headlights.
It has less than 70K miles and is in good condition.
Asking $4,500. (first two pictures)

Green Convertible has 318 Motor.
It has less than 70K miles and is in good condition.
$3,995. (third picture)

I think you are right about that.
Some people have no concept on how to sell things. Just post some poor Pics of dirty cars and they will sell.

It's funny, because the pictures are garbage, descriptions are off, yet there are people getting excited about them.

If those deep sitting dirty cars are in good condition in his opinion, I'd hate to think what he believes is in bad condition...

The Ad is total garbage but I'm betting the cars aren't. They need total restorations for sure but look complete with good tops on them. At least as far as keeping junk out of the inside. They might be rust buckets but who knows? Someone needs to go take a look.

If he gets that kind of paper for either car, then I am no longer worried about the amount of money I have in mine if push comes to shove.

What, no one does @Samplingman when there is a 300 vert for sale??

:poke:

Looks like both tops have been replaced at least once with the back plastic windows. Looks like they have been barely out of the New Hampshire weather all these years. Is that an ice cream truck in one of those pics?

I'd rather see an ad like this one, most guys would skip over it...who needs more competition when you are trying to buy a car. I would say its worth getting more information and checking them out if you are in the market.

Dave

I'd rather see an ad like this one, most guys would skip over it...who needs more competition when you are trying to buy a car. I would say its worth getting more information and checking them out if you are in the market.

Dave

ALWAYS Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back