WANTED Dodge Polara/Monaco,Plymouth Fury,Chrysler Newport/300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko Kujanpää

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello from Finland! I want to buy Good, Solid, NO RUST and clean C body. Year model 70-71.
2 Doors HT. Price should be 8000-11000$. Please give me PM if you have car for me. :)

a rust free 2 dr ht , would think thats kind a rare . but i live in land of high costs . but a friend has been sending me pics of hotrod parts in the swap meets , as well as the cars . those numbers aren't any smaller then here .

A 70 ....71....2 door fusey rust free? Getting to be slim pickings. Maybe a 383-2 Newport bench seat with a 360.....In green

Im getting sloppy. I was at a pool party in the rain, my mind was apparently not paying attention. I'm gonna leave that there for fun

So what you are saying is that you are all wet?

Never went in the pool. The humidity here was extremely high. I should have jumped in , too many kids and an abundance of food kept me out. I did read through FCBO pages while it was raining so yeah, I got wet today, plus I had two showers

Okay, so am i too optimistic vs my budjet? :) So i dont look show car but not project car either. :) I would approved that Newport with green also and small motor. :D Sorry my bad english...

Yes, i have seen those, but thanks anyway. :) I call that 300 and it is quite rusty and bad painting even it looks pretty good in pictures. Interior is totally broken and has missing parts like several switch and wiper links etc.

I'm afraid there are zero rust free specimens on the market at the moment, anywhere. The prices for good specimens have gone up during the last year or two. Both in the US, and here in FI.

There are a few dubious ones for sale though, which have been for sale for ages. Like this '70 300 for 3000 USD:
1970 Chrysler 300
(This being in Tucson Arizona might, or might not be rust free.)

I think that yellow '71 300 that is for sale in Ylöjärvi for 12K euros is about as cheap as they get here in FI. Under 10K? Not going to happen, I'm afraid.

330tDA: vastaan suomeksi niin käy helpommin. :) Siis mulla on kokonais budjetti tosiaan noin 17 000-18 000 euroa mut ku vähentää tullit, verot/alvit ja rahdit niin ei jää tuon kummoisempaa summaa itse autoon. Suomesta ei tahdo löytyä ollenkaan tuon vuoden autoja kuin tuo yksi 300 ja yksi Newporti. Mulla oli erittäis siisti Newporti-71 mutta emäntä ajoi sen lunastukseen.

Here is picture my crashed Newport -71. Painted, new Vinyl, no rust,very good motor and transmission.
I paid 14 900euros in last autumn here in Finland.

20170612_081611.jpg

How tough is it to ship a stub frame and a front clip to Finland? I know that's a hell of a hit... slight offset frontal, the worst other than a T-bone. What were your injuries?

Still, I don't see a buckled roof... floor yes, but I'm sure they have frame machines in Finland. If it's a rust-free car with a good drivetrain... At least that 'yota is getting shredded.

That's a lot of damage from a pile of plastic. Glad you're ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back