Doesn’t anyone get & read Mopars Collectors Guide cover to cover?

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last page opposite the inside back page in the current issue.

213F081A-E691-4B18-8AEF-DA023F1F0DF5.jpeg

I used to read it but stopped.
Despite having my wagon shown in Mopar Action,and boththe 66 and 68 Chrysler's having big write ups in Old Cars Auto,Rob Wolf and crew were not the least interested in my cars when I talked to them at Carlisle and again at Moparfest.
If you earn a 100K or more a year or spent a 100K on a A/B/E car any C featured has to be vewy special!
Besides I never liked the political articles anyways. They do not belong in a car magazine IMHO

I'm several issues behind. I think my dad bought a lifetime subscription that has been passed on to me.
I agree, I skip Rob's commentary. Might share these cars and a party affiliation with him, but I do not share very many of his opinions.

Use to read it but quit. Why? Look at the top left article: survivor. Gag me!

That hasn’t hit the news stand by me yet. Seems like only Mopar Action has been on time lately. Lots of them are just MIA now.

I used to read it but stopped.
Despite having my wagon shown in Mopar Action,and boththe 66 and 68 Chrysler's having big write ups in Old Cars Auto,Rob Wolf and crew were not the least interested in my cars when I talked to them at Carlisle and again at Moparfest.
If you earn a 100K or more a year or spent a 100K on a A/B/E car any C featured has to be vewy special!
Besides I never liked the political articles anyways. They do not belong in a car magazine IMHO

I do enjoy MCG, but it's annoying that they seem to be trying to diversify by including the AMC's (which are not even Mopars for the years they feature), but then they largely ignore about 50 years of Mopars before and after the '60's-'70's muscle car era. Even if muscle cars are still the primary interest to the bulk of their readers (and I get that sells magazines), I'd rather see some other Mopars thrown in before those AMC's. We approached them about some ultra-rare survivor dual-quad finned Mopars we have in the family and they didn't seem very interested. Basically if we took photos and pretty much wrote the story, then they might consider it.

Back