Don't DREAD the THREAD when "OLD RED" joins the "BIG RED" HOMESTEAD

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Old Red= 73 Imperial
Big Red= 72 Imperial

Old Red came along in the dark of the night last week. Just in time to slip her into a garage stall picked out for her many months ago and barely 10 minutes before the security gate locked for the night. Old Red traveled 1000+ miles in about 48 hours from PA to MN.

loading in PA:
oldredload.jpg

oldredload2.jpg

oldredload3.jpg

Then on the MN side:
oldredunload.jpg
oldredunload2.jpg
oldredunload3.jpg

more pics to come!
I Really LOVE her already!

You have a knack for finding Imperials with aftermarket wheels.
What a nice beast this is :thumbsup:

Two gorgeous cars! Both shades are intriguing in their own right. Doc, you are gonna be torn on which one to drive. :rofl:

I hope your wife likes to drive huge cars be nice to see them both at cars n coffee.

Two gorgeous cars! Both shades are intriguing in their own right. Doc, you are gonna be torn on which one to drive. :rofl:

I hope your wife likes to drive huge cars be nice to see them both at cars n coffee.
I'm running out of Red color options (at least stock colors):lol:

Personally I could never get enough pics of these two.
Now all you gotta do is get some pics of three or four HOT bikini clad babes giving them a sponge bath and post them to the "Smoking Hot Sunday" thread! :rofl:

guess I should put the beer down:realcrazy:...here's the right spot (thread) for Old Red's new plates just arrived...can't believe record time...took months for Big Red last year.
old red plates.jpg

Back