Don't see too many of these

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
'63 Crown Coupe. What a shame its been left to deteriorate to this point. A friend of mine is traveling and found this and a '62 300 4-door that's in better condition sharing this parking lot. They do have current tags on them but probably just to keep them from being impounded. He has spoke with some of the neighbors and they say the same guy owns a large convertible he keeps elsewhere. He is inquiring for me however even if they were free, they'd hardly be worth moving them up here...Stan is much closer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like the white 300. At least he's keeping them from the crusher.

That one needs a lot of work. It is definitely worth saving.

The rust on it has rust around the edges,lol. I would hate to see it junked too. It's a fugitive from the JFK era.

It's bad, I have several more pics of both cars. Made a little over 1,000 crown coupes that year and another 700+ custom coupes and I'm sure there are not many left. That one has a white interior so it could be a factory black over white car. The 300 looks to have a red interior.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Seeing those pictures I would say it'll probably end up being a parts car. Too bad, it's a rare car.

Back