Draggin wagon....

Yet one more side.....
What's next? Ex-CIA double agent???

How's this?

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

And I have a CDL Class A

I'm starting to see the pattern here...... Old truckers...... makes sence. LOL

I maintain my class A CDL but don't care to drive anything larger then a C body these days.
I never lost my wanderlust or sense of adventure though, and still love to get out on the road.
Not long ago I found myself in the "chrome niffy-naffy" isle at a Flying "J".... so I bought a "NO LOT LIZZARD" sticker for my 300.

I'm starting to see the pattern here...... Old truckers...... makes sence. LOL

I maintain my class A CDL but don't care to drive anything larger then a C body these days.
I never lost my wanderlust or sense of adventure though, and still love to get out on the road.
Not long ago I found myself in the "chrome niffy-naffy" isle at a Flying "J".... so I bought a "NO LOT LIZZARD" sticker for my 300.

That nice paint you have on the 300 will draw the lot lizzards in like a magnet! LOL!

Had a platonic friendship with a lot lizard years ago.
I used to stop at the same service area at the same time every night for my coffee.
She hit me up a couple of times but never got any business from me.
The second time she asked to use my CB to drum up some business so I let her.
As a thank you she would be there every night with a big cup of Joe and a snack from Micky D's for me in exchange for a little air time on the radio. Good way to kill a half hour for me. Very interesting look from the other side.
Hey. Even lot lizards are somebody's daughter ya know....

Back