Driving to MCACN,....who's going?

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
So,.... I am honored to have a car invited to the 2016 Muscle Car and Corvette National show in Chicago on November 19th and 20th. Another fellow member here also had the honor of being invited,......are any of you "members" planning on going?

It's often referred to as the "Pebble Beach" of muscle car shows.

Linda Vaughn will be there with the 1970 300H Convertible....she has a new biography/book signing.

There are about 250 of the coolest muscle cars on the planet there,...and there will be at least 2 C-bodies,......we will represent,.....come check it out and I'm buying the beer.

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

If you want to dazzle them, refer to the cars by the "period correct" term ...." Supercars".
The term "musclecar" was coined by some magazine editor sometime in the 80's.
The period advertising referred to them as Supercars.

Most of the guys 50 and younger will think your nuts. I normally get blank stares when I bring that up, but it's fun.
4ef4ae893fb4d_91731b.jpg
231724789525.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there for sure. Congrats on getting invited to the event. I'll look for you and will look forward to seeing your.

image.jpeg
I'll be there for sure. Congrats on getting invited to the event. I'll look for you and will look forward to seeing your.
Thanks man!

This is likely the last time you will be able to see the car in the mid west/east coast, any time soon.

Come check it us out!

I didn't know you own the Hurst 300 convertible. So I guess Linda will be near your car most of the time during the show doing autographs.
Very nice cars you have there.

still dont understand that date which most years is into road salt season

It was a real treat to see the cars at Carlisle. I remember seeing the 300/H convertible back in the day at a couple nationals.
DSC03146.JPG

Last edited:
Back