SOLD Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

4spd300J

Reaction score
Contact seller
Dual snorkel air cleaner from a 1967 Imperial. Has the small air horn base. Very nice condition overall. $150 plus shipping.
c body stuff 001.JPG
c body stuff 002.JPG

For starters, that’s not from a ‘67 Imperial or at least not originally as one was not offered. If it was from a ‘68 Imp, one was available that year, it would have a top that would support the tin and this one doesn’t. Lastly, I’ll take it because why not!:thankyou:

Looks like it may be an air cleaner for a '67 383-4V C Body as they were non-pie tin air cleaners. Thank you for offering this at a fair price. I am glad that it found a good home.

Looks like it may be an air cleaner for a '67 383-4V C Body as they were non-pie tin air cleaners. Thank you for offering this at a fair price. I am glad that it found a good home.
I think ‘68 383 or 440 HP, B or C body with CAP.

Nice to know what it actually is. It was on a '67 Imp that I parted out probably around 1980. It's been my '67 Dodge pickup since then.

That was back when ANY top would usually fit ANY base and use the same air filter element.

CBODY67

For starters, that’s not from a ‘67 Imperial or at least not originally as one was not offered. If it was from a ‘68 Imp, one was available that year, it would have a top that would support the tin and this one doesn’t. Lastly, I’ll take it because why not!:thankyou:

I didn't think '67 Imps were available with these. THANKS for clarifying. I THINK the dual snorkel was part of the T-N-T option that was available on '68's, but NOT '67's?

I bought one of these at Carlisle years ago, but never put it on the Imp due to the pie-tin issue...…haven't figured out a use for it, but hate to part with it just yet.

"440 T-N-T" started in '66 on Chryslers. Twin snorkle air cleaner and Twin exhaust pipes (dual exhaust). Normal 440/350 specs, otherwise. There was a "440 Dual" option on either '67 or '68 Imperials (maybe both years?), which added dual exhaust to the normal 440 plus a dual snorkle air cleaner, as I recall.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back