canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine

1973 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LABARON with 61,000 miles
Romeo Mi.
1973 Chrysler Imperial vinyl roof | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

UP FOR AUCTION IS THIS REALLY PRESTINE IMPERIAL LABARON. 1973 WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR, 61000 MILES, 440 V8 WITH 4 BARREL CARB. SUPERB DRIVER AND WHAT A SHARP VINTAGE LUXURY CAR. THIS CAR HAS BEEN OWNED ONLY BY TWO OWNERS. I AM THE THIRD OWNER. THE EXTERIOR PAINT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE COLOR IS VIVID SHINNY WITH SUPERB CHROME. THE ONLY AREAS OF CONCERN IS THE PREVIOUS DRIVER SCRAPED THE BOTTOM PASSENGER SIDE SLIGHTLY. AS PIC SHOWS IT MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUFF SOME OF IT OUT. STILL VERY PRESENTABLE. SECOND IS THE VINYL TOP AT WINDSHILD SHOWS SOME FRAYING. I THINK IT CAN BE REPAIRED EASILY. I DID NOTICE SOME SURFACE RUST AS PIC SHOWS NEAR FRONT TIRE . NOT A SERIOUS PROBLEM BUT I NEED TO POINT THIS OUT. WHAT A GREAT CAR IN WONDERFUL MECHANICAL CONDITION. THIS CAR WAS WELL MAINTAINED. I WOULD HOPE YOU COULD COME AND SEE AND DRIVE THIS CAR FOR YOURSELF. THE CAR IS SOLD AS IS.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Vinyl top is not repairable. Needs the usual detailing items, power steering bracket should be black same with A/C compressor. These is some gunk on the package tray and the dash is dirty, all minor piss points. Appears to an honest description of the car and it is well above average condition. Leather is nice for its age. The minor surface rust and body damage are not a big deal but trying to get a good match on the factory paint will be.

Dave

I dont know how the hell it got past @DocMcNeedy
I know...I'm preoccupied with this new healthy diet I started...I lost 11 lbs last week. Running and working out again, etc...feel 20 years younger...no sugar no bread...takes a lot of effort to buy and prepare tasty rabbit food daily.:rofl:

I know...I'm preoccupied with this new healthy diet I started...I lost 11 lbs last week. Running and working out again, etc...feel 20 years younger...no sugar no bread...takes a lot of effort to buy and prepare tasty rabbit food daily.:rofl:
Right on the money, not using (extra) sugar and not eating bread makes a hell of a difference. Fasting helps too.

Right on the money, not using (extra) sugar and not eating bread makes a hell of a difference. Fasting helps too.
I was pretty healthy/athletic right up to dental school, residency, real job, marriage, etc...getting back on track feels great...want to live long with the Imperials.:lol:

Just buy it so you could donate a couple of them to Finland.

It's weird but I often think how important it is to keep them around for another generation of caretakers to take the baton...like preserving a dinosaur bone. Crazy?
Howdy, I would be part of that next generation of torch bearers. And I do my best to take care of the c body that I own and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back