For Sale EBay - 75 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1st NYB had bottom door rust like that.Not easy to fix if it perforates the door facing.Love the Imperial badge on the rear fender.White on red is great.B.B

75-102689-YM43T5C102689a.jpg

A special-handling car for the Canadian market. Interesting is Y93. In the 1977 sales code list that stands for "Show Car Fin - B Less Gas". Has a super early SPD too.

The owner of the black '78 Formal coupe on ebay is a 2nd or 3rd go around and can't get above 42-4500 bucks! That's about what it worth on the high side.....but it has interior issues.

Ooops… I spoke too soon on that black '78 it's at $4850 bid on ebay with 3 days to go!

The owner of the black '78 Formal coupe on ebay is a 2nd or 3rd go around and can't get above 42-4500 bucks! That's about what it worth on the high side.....but it has interior issues.
Being a dealer, he thinks he’s hit PayDirt I guess.. initially starting at 12G’s.. he’ll NEVER see the 9G’s he’s been resisting it for.. I’m watching it too, we’ll see..

The seller of the white one posted a video on facebook today. Said it didn't sell on Ebay

Yeah.That black coupe does have issues.Mainly owner.I mean,what maniac cleans the top of the dash with nail polish in 100 degree noon summer weather? I mean,....really.heh.B.B

Well if it had a 1974-'76 dark blue mint interior....I'd get interested....but still not $9 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back