Editorial on C bodies in latest Mopar Muscle

77comet

Reaction score
Here is an image of the story. The editor seems to think C bodies are the best deal out there.
upload_2017-9-21_22-18-27.png

I remember that car pictured and wondered why the Hell it was still available

I think the main reason was that it had a lot of rust under the vinyl top. The interior was real musty too. Bad enough that you could smell it outside the car.

Jeff

I remember that car pictured and wondered why the Hell it was still available

if it would have been a 69-71 New Yorker in that colour combo it would have been sold in Carlisle

I know a fuselage guy wko likes darkblue:)

I think the main reason was that it had a lot of rust under the vinyl top. The interior was real musty too. Bad enough that you could smell it outside the car.

Jeff

Already at a low price I think the price would have gone lower and it would have been a great driver. I looked at it each day thinking it's a damp shame no one had ponied up yet

I thought that it was a pretty good looking car to start with. I hadn't already acquired one I would've been looking hard at it. For sometime though I'm going to be a one "toy" car guy. A bigger garage and more spendable cash would be required to grab another toy.

Oh, the month after I cancelled my subscription to that rag they finally print something I might be interested in?

I used to love that magazine, but came to absolutely hate it these last two years.

Well written and generally positive article about our cars for a change. His comment that "...no one will get bent out of shape..." belies his lack of experience dealing with true devotees to C Bodies. If you modify the wrong car here you will hear about it. Why should we be any different than the B and E Body guys?

I wish I could blow it up bigger to read, but that's not your problem.

If you are reading it on a Windows PC, Ctrl + will make it bigger, Ctrl - will make it smaller and Ctrl 0 will restore the default size.

I would love to read it but cant because of size. As Bill says it does make it larger, thanks for that but it becomes fuzzy

Back