Ellie

Will: There are no words that can express our feelings of shock and sadness regarding such awful news. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy and condolences. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Rip

There is no easy way to say this.
Ellie was killed Sunday morning in a crash. I'm OK, physically. I likely won't be returning here for some time. We love you all.
Will.
Will-I am shocked and don't know what to say other than I am so sorry for your loss.You know everyone here on the board is with you and thinking of both of you. Doug

I've been struggling to find words to say, but this is beyond mere words. Thoughts and prayers in this time of loss.

She was a woman loved by all. I am sorry that I never did meet her. I lived my retirement dream just watching their adventures. Here is a news story featuring those that worked with her and knew her.

Last edited:
My deepest condolences Will. God grant you the strength to endure and the comfort in knowing you'll see her again.

Wow.. I'm speechless. I'm so sorry Will. I met you guys at Carlisle last year. You guys are "Salt if the Earth". God be with you brother..

Thank you Peter for the video.
crying_smiley_by_newblood84.gif

I so looked forward to seeing you both again at Carlisle this July My Friend Will. Please take solace in the knowledge ah she is in no pain and cradled in the best hands any of us can hope to join her in some day. She is and will continue to be missed always by those of us that were lucky enough to meet and know her, Jer

Back