SOLD Emblems: Fury, New Yorker, Chrysler, Cordoba, Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE: Fury, New Yorker, Chrysler, Cordoba, Imperial.
The round crown emblem has the stud intact, but the white center is loose, and will need reattached.
The Fury has all 3 studs intact.
The others are paste on, except the New Yorker appears to be a type of rivet on.
Prices are posted, but do not include the shipping.
Post or PM.

1-11fury3.jpg

1-11fury2.jpg

1-11fury.jpg

Bob, the Crown one would look good on your horn pad. Grind off the tit and cement it on.

My Chrysler emblem has 2 tabs that fold over after it goes through the horn pad. I was thinking of making a bling necklace out of the crown emblem to match my pimp hat.

There you go! Good idea

My Chrysler emblem has 2 tabs that fold over after it goes through the horn pad. I was thinking of making a bling necklace out of the crown emblem to match my pimp hat.

Last edited:
I am seriously thinking about putting a 1974/1975 Imperial hood ornament on my NY'er. Can't find a complete and/or nonfaded Chrysler hood ornament. Plus the Imp ornament doesn't have any emblems that can fall off like the Chrysler ornaments that I have.

I like the Imp rear marker lamps.... They're on ebay every once in a while.
Also the Imp trunk key cover.

I do like the Imp rear markers too. The rectangular ones were used for many years previously on Chryslers.

Hey, those are just like the ones on my car(s). ;)

They really are cool though.

Well that post didn't work...original post below.

The Fusie lenses don't work on Formals, the curvature on the lenses are different. I have a set of Fusie lenses, I should take pics next to my Formal spares to show what I mean.

If nothing more, I was actually just trying to show the incredible detail they put in right down to the lens.

Yea, we can all agree that the 72 & 73 Imperials are the nicest & best looking C bodies.

Never get all to agree on that. Heck, I can't even decide from day to day which I like best.. Over the long term I have sort of narrowed it down to 65 Chrysler and 71 Plymouth... but then again, there is tomorrow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back