End of year

rkrochen

Reaction score
As we approached end of another year and decade I wanted to wish everyone the best in the New Year.
I won’t be doing any resolutions but have realized at this stage of life I need to refocus on what’s important to us. I will be selling some things off including my 2011 Ram 3/4 ton diesel, my boat and my fifth wheel. Probably buy an older truck with a gas engine to help reduce maintenance costs. That will allow me to focus more on my convertible and allow us to go away more in the winter.
Speaking of winter trips we are heading to Peurto Morelos Mexico mid Jan for 6 weeks. After that I will be back and scheduled for shoulder replacement (getting older has its issues).
Looking forward to spring and just enjoying things.
Happy New Year.

As we approached end of another year and decade I wanted to wish everyone the best in the New Year.
I won’t be doing any resolutions but have realized at this stage of life I need to refocus on what’s important to us. I will be selling some things off including my 2011 Ram 3/4 ton diesel, my boat and my fifth wheel. Probably buy an older truck with a gas engine to help reduce maintenance costs. That will allow me to focus more on my convertible and allow us to go away more in the winter.
Speaking of winter trips we are heading to Peurto Morelos Mexico mid Jan for 6 weeks. After that I will be back and scheduled for shoulder replacement (getting older has its issues).
Looking forward to spring and just enjoying things.
Happy New Year.

Wow! 6 weeks in Mexico.

Hmmmm....I got a heater, some warm Bud Light and a lawn chair in the shop...Isnt that kinda like laying on the beach in some exotic place?
Have fun and be safe, your convertible will miss you!

The daybreak is your midnight,
the colours have all died
Disturbing the waters of our lives.

(Emerson, Lake and Palmer: "Just Take a Pebble")

I just listened to that five minutes ago. Says a lot about passing years. Another decade to go: where will we be?

It’s a pretty normal thing nowadays and comes after many years of abuse. Turning wrenches for all these years is not kind to us.
The surgery is pretty amazing and very similar to knee replacement (check out videos on YouTube of you can stomach it). Hack out the old, put in the new and now you have a bionic joint (that doesn’t hurt). The worst thing is I will be in a sling for 4 - 6 weeks afterwards. Try doing things with your non dominate hand!!!! I have been practising.
I am lucky as I qualified for day surgery at the clinic vs going to the hospital. It drastically reduced my wait time and I am not hospitalized for 3 days. In and out same day.

And here is why I am heading to Mexico. One more week.

38173A6D-6656-4A99-ADAB-DA5E473E82F0.jpeg

Back