WANTED Engine cooling fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsertdog

Old man with an old guitar, and a blue note.
Reaction score
Contact seller
The factory number is 2585 376.
Should be 18.5 inches with 7 blades, 2.5 inches wide.

I use paypal.

Ouch........... I may have a decent used, but it's cold and wet outside right now and I'm already comfy.

Me too! Got my coffee, my dogs, and the weather radio on.
Lot's of heavy rains high winds , hail and tornadoes tonight.
Might give Murray a call this Friday too.

Is this for use with or without a clutch fan?

It's supposed to be a clutch fan...but there's no description in the parts book just the engine and options. The demensions were from the FSM.

It's supposed to be a clutch fan...but there's no description in the parts book just the engine and options. The demensions were from the FSM.

I might have one but it is not accessible at the moment. If no one else chimes in that they have one follow-up with me and maybe I can check this weekend. I think that the part number may supercede to the part number for the Mancini reproduction fan but can't confirm that.

Does it have to factory correct for your car? If not try one from a early 80's RWD mopar passenger car.....they are 5 blade I think but have a weird off set on the blades, but they pull air as well as the old 6-7 blade units. Not sure of the OD of those one though? I have one in my collection....I will try and remember to go take a measurement.

Does it have to factory correct for your car? If not try one from a early 80's RWD mopar passenger car.....they are 5 blade I think but have a weird off set on the blades, but they pull air as well as the old 6-7 blade units. Not sure of the OD of those one though? I have one in my collection....I will try and remember to go take a measurement.

The newer 19.5 fans won't clear the shroud. It would have to be 18 or 18.5 inches. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to check what Dorman or 4 seasons carries.

Okay, your p/n crosses to identical with the 65 Polara w/AC as I kinda thought it would. And the 376 fan is an aluminum fan, or at least the blades are...... kinda like the photo below. And the photo below shows why I no longer have a spare fan...... :rolleyes:
upload_2019-5-1_14-20-43.png

Happy hunting, they are getting hard to find.

Okay, your p/n crosses to identical with the 65 Polara w/AC as I kinda thought it would. And the 376 fan is an aluminum fan, or at least the blades are...... kinda like the photo below. And the photo below shows why I no longer have a spare fan...... :rolleyes:
View attachment 282582
Happy hunting, they are getting hard to find.
Al I have this one from a 66 New Yorker 440 AC?

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back