Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
This is spam and nothing else..
I say the **** no one else has the balls to.

Screenshot_2018-10-16-23-47-42.jpg
Screenshot_2018-10-17-07-57-18.jpg

Is there some way to seperate this folder from the "New Posts" feed? Make it a seperate folder that you have to click on to view?

On the other hand....I was able to get a 1978 exhaust manifold by part number in mere minutes with the "wanted" feature on FCBO.

I just ignore the members that do that. I complained about it from the beginning and I still don't like them showing up in the home page. So ignoring members is the easiest way to deal with it.

My take on it. When you are a buyer of ________s. You can't see enough of _______s for sale. I don't even mind repeats. Sometimes they come with price reductions or additional photos and info. I try to avoid repeats myself because it annoys some.

I don't think it's spam. Overkill.... Maybe?? I don't know.

I post local cars when I see them, so I can't condemn anyone for trying to help find cars for people.

There are a few cars worthy of posting in Wildbunch's posts.
Post those few only. Paul's posts were of cars that were generally unique.
Wildbunch: slowdown man. Finding and posting absolutely every C-body on CL is not actually helping the purpose of the C-Bodies Sale section. You are a good guy. I don't want to put you on the Iggy list.

What if he's just trying to help these c-bodies find a home, so they don't become A-body, B-body, E-body or truck engine donors and then the c-body gets junked?

What if he's just trying to help these c-bodies find a home, so they don't become A-body, B-body, E-body or truck engine donors and then the c-body gets junked?
OK. I'll just Iggy him. Simple enuff You guys seem to have no problem wth this. And thank you for your point of views of the other side of the fence

The ad posts are what drive people to the site. I love to troll the ads. Yeah, it can be too much at times and I’ll go to the specific for sale forum and mark everything as read. It’s the first thing I do right now with the “Welcome” forum. If anything we need an “Ignore this forum” button, similar to ignore thread, etc. God knows I don’t need to troll through the “Formal Years”, LOL.
:D

I used Search Tempest regularly.
I can come up with dozens of different C-bodies per day.
You want all of them??

I used Search Tempest regularly.
I can come up with dozens of different C-bodies per day.
You want all of them??
Hi Stan. I'd be glad to see any that you think are worth us seeing. I admit that I generally read only the fuselage for sale, but I'm still interested to see prices on slabs and formals. I also love seeing the 1957-1959 fully restored, even though I can't afford them. And as we talked about with my gold 1972 Fury III (non AC, no lust), adding another project is a cool thing to share even if it is more work. Who knows, I might crack and add a 3rd c-body to my 1970 & 1972 Fury collection. Thanks, Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back