Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy looking at ads that are of interest.
Can the guys that post ads follow suit on Big Johns's idea?
Personally, I like just kinda scrolling through to see what the market is doing and in what area.
I know it takes time to do, and at least from this user, is appreciated.

I had a Spam sandwich today. I'm serious. It just seemed right.
Oh.. with Cape Cod Chips, too.
I dig Spam! I'd rather have that then this!
4803739506_4c9bbd8c7d.jpg

Exactly. The concern is that there are several members posting multiple ads almost every day --

It's funny how this is the only board of Joey's that's contaminated with this crap, and has to have a topic on it. I think Joey should address the issue with the perpetrator and have them stop this non-sense. I don't come here to see 5 million ads for something I'm not interested in, I would rather not see his constant ****. So, knock it off!
It's bad enough that I have to see Joey putting more ads on his sites, and pisses me off even more with him trying to solicit even more money for his sites through a private message. Joey! You need to knock that **** off as well, I DO NOT appreciate it one single bit!

Last edited:
I dig Spam! I'd rather have that then this!
View attachment 226185
LOL!

It's funny how this is the only board of Joey's that's contaminated with this crap, and has to have a topic on it. I think Joey should address the issue with the perpetrator and have them stop this non-sense. I don't come here to see 5 million ads for something I'm not interested in, I would rather not see his constant ****. So, knock it off!
It's bad enough that I have to see Joey putting more ads on his sites, and pisses me off even more with him trying to solicit even more money for his sites through a private message. Joey! You need to knock that **** off as well, I DO NOT appreciate it one single bit!
Oh ****!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back