Ex Girlfriend

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
OMG I just bumped into a girl I dated way back in 1992. Back then she was smoking hot. One of the prettiest I dated. We went out a few times & I was ready to make her my girlfriend. She told me she was dating other guys & she still wanted to go out with me too. In other words she like having guys to spend money on her. I told her I was a one at a time dude & no longer interested. Pissed her off. So about 10 years later I saw her & didn't recognized her & she said are you Bob? That's when I recognized her. We talked for a few minutes & she told me she had kids & was divorced. I started getting suspicious at that point. She called me at work a few times. She was being flirty & I remembering how she was back in 92 just kinda gave her the cold shoulder. Told her I didn't have time to talk. Well a week or so later some guy I have never seen came up to me & wanted to fight me. He had a buddy with him. He said I had been messing with his girl. I just stood up to him & he left & never heard from either of them again. GEEZZ. Untill today. I stopped in a store & she was stocking shelves. I recognized her voice & thought damn I know that voice. As she was talking to me I noticed her name tag. And BAM it hit me. I thought I'll be damn. Well the years have not been kind to her. She was butt ugly. Long thinning white hair & had gained 100 pounds. And pale ghostly white. I was stunned silenced as she was just chatty. I got the item I came for & left the store. Thank God that one got away. I guess I won't shop in that store anymore

Which reminds me about that Girl up the block that could turn all the boys' heads...

Although we may not know it at the time, everything that happens in life has a reason. Better go to church this Sunday.

Aw... with all your picture threads I was expecting this to be one!

But since it's story time... I went out on a few dates with a girl about 10-15 years ago. She was into me, but I really wasn't into her. Well now she's the head cashier at the local Home Depot and the years haven't been kind. With all my house remod projects, I'm there A LOT. No drama or anything. Just a lot of uncomfortable eye contact. Especially when I'm there with my wife.

Oh well, there's always Lowe's and they have C-bodies in their stores!

IMG_20161026_155013.jpg

IMG_20161026_155023.jpg

OMG I just bumped into a girl I dated way back in 1992. Back then she was smoking hot. One of the prettiest I dated. We went out a few times & I was ready to make her my girlfriend. She told me she was dating other guys & she still wanted to go out with me too. In other words she like having guys to spend money on her. I told her I was a one at a time dude & no longer interested. Pissed her off. So about 10 years later I saw her & didn't recognized her & she said are you Bob? That's when I recognized her. We talked for a few minutes & she told me she had kids & was divorced. I started getting suspicious at that point. She called me at work a few times. She was being flirty & I remembering how she was back in 92 just kinda gave her the cold shoulder. Told her I didn't have time to talk. Well a week or so later some guy I have never seen came up to me & wanted to fight me. He had a buddy with him. He said I had been messing with his girl. I just stood up to him & he left & never heard from either of them again. GEEZZ. Untill today. I stopped in a store & she was stocking shelves. I recognized her voice & thought damn I know that voice. As she was talking to me I noticed her name tag. And BAM it hit me. I thought I'll be damn. Well the years have not been kind to her. She was butt ugly. Long thinning white hair & had gained 100 pounds. And pale ghostly white. I was stunned silenced as she was just chatty. I got the item I came for & left the store. Thank God that one got away. I guess I won't shop in that store anymore

Most women blow up and blow out..... men age much more graciously .

Most women blow up and blow out..... men age much more graciously .

That's what we all would like to believe, especially while making a fool of ourselves trying to get laid by a 25 year old. :D

Back in the day I dated a girl who had been home coming queen, beauty pagant winner and had be come a fashion model.
I final had to dump her after she cheated on me.....
147 times.....!

Back