exhaust routing 67' sport fury

67Furyvert

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the stock exhaust on my 67' sport fury came out the rear bumper or exited over the leaf springs behind the rear wheel?

I am getting a lot of exhaust gases into the cabin it is a convertible..

Rear bumper. Those fumes aren't coming from your exhaust outlet. Look elsewhere.

< Sent from my tablet >

More than likely leaking upstream at any joints and possibly leaking at the exhaust manifolds. Make sure you drive with a window open until you get it fixed.

The taillights housing aren't in yet (on the trunk) and there are holes penetrating into the trunk...maybe that's were its coming from...
emot-ughh.gif

I didn't see that post........problem identified.

Its been two years...got a temp tag.. had to drive it ya know....But I didnt think it would be that bad!!

BTW its Tucson Im driving with the top down today 75 blue skies....

And now you see why I was so desperate for those missing back up lense. which I found..installing today. Ill let you know later if this solves it.

Its been two years...got a temp tag.. had to drive it ya know....But I didnt think it would be that bad!!

BTW its Tucson Im driving with the top down today 75 blue skies....

And now you see why I was so desperate for those missing back up lense. which I found..installing today. Ill let you know later if this solves it.

Definitely better....car runs a bit rich alos..so maybe after the fine tune it will be all better..all better,,

Back