factory color wire spools

Bhealey

Reaction score
I'm going to be rewiring parts of my 1966 fury and was trying to find a source of wire spools with factory correct coloring. Any ideas?

I found mine on e bay forgot the name of the vendor but he makes motorcycle wiring harnesses, just put in color coded wire, nice thing he will sell lengths and it is great quality wire. He had all the gauges and color combos I need to rewire my Dart after a engine fire.

Last edited:
Since you are specifying "factory correct" that means you'll want some wire that is solid colored and some with the correct colored tracer.

These guys will sell you wire by the foot. Look in the supplies section where they have plastic insulated wire with and without colored tracers. IMHO, that's the closest you will come to the factory correct colors. They should also have most of the terminals you'll need.

I've bought their cloth insulated wire for my '53 and it's been very good quality.

Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc.

You also might want to pick up a Packard 56 crimper to crimp the terminals properly, really helps in the long run along with a terminal kit.

Wow John wish I found them in the past but I am going to need some cloth covered wire for a old Sun Dist. Tester, Thanks!

Back