Fall fling California October 23

Sold a few things , and had few offers on the truck . I, am looking for a 56 F100 big window , so I threw that out will trade up or down on a 56 .
That early rain must’ve sucked. I made it just when the clouds decided to knock it off.

I’ll bet you a soda we all gripe about the line to get on the grass this year. I’m planning on coming in from the south so I don’t have to make a left into an angry line of 500 cars LoL!!!
We got there around 9:30 so the lines were gone. Were they bad? Given the rain I was glad to see so many cars. Swap was low, in my opinion.

:thankyou:You've just identified the objective of lockdowns.
Before the lockdown our attendance was 120. Since January 16 the most we've had is 52. We're wondering if we will still be open a year from now. I blame my Bishop for telling us to close. With other churches not closing, the people went there.

Glad I'm close to retirement and I own my own home. Sad times.

Was this A100 in the Swap area? My son saw one; I was surprised he noticed it first!
That was me , lots of looks a few offers on the truck and sold a few parts to boot . We had a Perfect spot , closed to the bathrooms and food vendors . :D

Back