Fall Fling SoCal

I spent too much time in the swap meet area with Hergfest and his brother and a couple other friends who were selling parts. I also visited Bob Baker to catch up on what he is doing these days since I had not seen him in a few months and to see how business is doing. When I was with Bob, Chris and Terry showed up and we had a good talk as well. But I missed the lunch session. When Ed bought his latest 300 a few months back, he was going to stop at my place on his way to San Diego, but I couldn't make that date. So my question is which one is Ed and which one is Ian? Would like to say "hi" next time I see one of them, maybe at Spring Fling.

I spent too much time in the swap meet area with Hergfest and his brother and a couple other friends who were selling parts. I also visited Bob Baker to catch up on what he is doing these days since I had not seen him in a few months and to see how business is doing. When I was with Bob, Chris and Terry showed up and we had a good talk as well. But I missed the lunch session. When Ed bought his latest 300 a few months back, he was going to stop at my place on his way to San Diego, but I couldn't make that date. So my question is which one is Ed and which one is Ian? Would like to say "hi" next time I see one of them, maybe at Spring Fling.
This is me, ed.

696A5F61-AFD1-45E0-8962-F68932CC914A.jpeg

And it sure will be nice to see you next time. You know what we’ve both been going to this show for so long Ill bet you a soda we’ve talked at the show before. See you next time or go on the cruise Friday and I’ll see you there. Its an easy drive & really kinda fun.

Last edited:
And it sure will be nice to see you next time. You know what we’ve both been going to this show for so long Ill bet you a soda we’ve talked at the show before. See you next time or go on the cruise Friday and I’ll see you there. Its an easy drive & really kinda fun.

I will not be going on the cruise, but I will be on the outlook for you next time I am at one of those events.

I might also add that I always enjoy seeing Chris and Terry each time I go. I have seen few couples in my lifetime who work together so well as they do. A real inspiration, both of them.

It’s all the new phone. All I do is crank the light sometimes so they’re not so dark. The freaky light stuff is the phone - my brother thinks it mixes the two lenses digitally. Who knows ??? It makes for some cool shots and ruins others LOL !!!

One thing I can say that’s annoying is I can’t post the original pics, files are too big. I have to screenshot each pic and crop the dead space. Kinda weird. That truck shot though, pretty cool, beam me up Scotty!!!!

View attachment 225864

You have skills to get the lightning just right! Do you have a thread about your Fury?

So my question is which one is Ed and which one is Ian? Would like to say "hi" next time I see one of them, maybe at Spring Fling.
Ha! This one is Ian from a few years back. At last Saturday's Show we were talking about the time Jerry and I gave him a ride back to Ventura in the Gremlin - he was stuffed in the back seat! These pictures were from that particular Fling!

This is the Dart he sold. The purchaser wanted it right then, so Ian needed a ride home. Spring Fling 2010.
IMG_4366.JPG

The same show, and the first time we brought the Gremlin. It had less than 100 miles on it. That's Ian on the other side; my Son Jerry is wearing the Giants hat.
This was the show when Jay Leno popped his head into the Gremlin - I couldn't get my camera out of my pocket!!!
IMG_4355.JPG

Spring Fling 2011 and Ian's next car. Here he is standing with Jerry. I WANTED this car!
IMG_5923.JPG

Great meeting you guys! Nice pics too, Snotty. I forgot how nice that last Dart looked! Still kinda wish I had kept the 4-speed one... oh well. Now i have a 4-speed C-body.
:thumbsup:

Great meeting you guys! Nice pics too, Snotty. I forgot how nice that last Dart looked! Still kinda wish I had kept the 4-speed one... oh well. Now i have a 4-speed C-body.
:thumbsup:

It's always good to see you Ian! Be blessed!

You have skills to get the lightning just right! Do you have a thread about your Fury?
Impjay,
Thanks man. I did one of those photo garages but that’s about it. I never thought to put it all one post. I know what you mean though, I love to read those long hunt find & fix sagas too. Guess I blew it with this one. Next one I get I’ll give it a shot.

Thanks ed

Back