FCBO members in Belgium, French, Germany & Netherland

LeBaron300

Reaction score
I am long term US-car enthustic from Finland whom is now located Tíhange/Liege Belgium about for a year. Could FCBO members recommend things around here to see/to do regarding C-body's and car happenings? Of course it is low season that supply will be limited. A plan is drive my own C-body from Finland to here around March and join to some meetings & swap meets around during coming spring and summer.
My life differs here of normally where I am used to be because I have only 5 working days/week against 6 days/week. At the moment it is quite booring during week ends. I have a car available with free petrol that traveling will be not a problem. If you need some helping hands with your C-body project I am willing to give.

Hi,

there are really not many american car shows in Belgium as there aren't many old american cars around.

But there are many shows in germany as well as in the netherlands.
Even though the mopar concentration is higher in germany.

First saturday in August will have the german Mopar Nats in Herten.
In 2018 with more than 360 classic Mopars attending.

There is another nice Mopar SHow up in northern germany in Stade, first saturday in may called "Spring Fling" with more than 150 classic Mopars.

The BBTR show is for Fuselage C-bodies only even though some other Mopar guys attend, too. A link has been posted by Louis.

Belgium does have a indoor classic car event next weekend in Brussels in the Expo.
Home
But do not expect to see many Mopars there if any.

Here is an event calender of 2018 shows in Netherlands/Belgium
Agenda – v8meetings.nl
There will be a new one for 2019 in the spring.

Here is one for american car events in germany
Termine - AmeriCar - Das Online-Magazine für US-Car-Fans

It is still pretty empty, too and will fill up in spring with shows

Carsten

@LeBaron300 : Check your PM.

Carsten: are there shows in D or NL in late May? I have an idea.

Late May 25th/26th there will be a show in Verl/Kaunitz... As far as I know it's the biggest classic US car show in Germany with more than 1000 cars attending.
But that one is not restricted to Mopar, every brand will be there

Back