FCRC Machine

Yep. I ordered some parts and have not had any reply/response. WD the money....but on line tracking states “awaiting fulfillment”. Sent emails and called the auto bot phone number....found after long search online. Payment only via PayPal.

honestly - I think they are a scam. I made the token sacrifice for the better of the FCBO members.

buyer beware.

Good news - was able to get parts elsewhere, already out and will likely receive by Saturday. Saved some $$ too. In addition - PayPal refunded me. Best part - it’s a 73 degree March day in New England. Go figure - All is good.

Had that same problem with a different online company trying to buy a gas tank for my Polara. Should’ve known that it was a scam when it was $125 cheaper than everywhere else. PayPal got my money back, but it was a pain.

Thanks all. Lessons learned help all.
I placed the same order elsewhere (SparkSurplus in Houston TX) and received everything needed in less than a week. Received this AM - Correct parts too. Stoked.

Anyone order parts from this group? Located in CA and NV?
FCRC Machine operates out of his home in 3837 Steve Lillie Cir Stockton CA 95206
He is a Reseller of parts from Rare Parts, His name is Shawn D. Corchero, uses a Po Box with multiple emails and various bus names and associations. He does not answer any phone that you you call, will not reply to emails, yet? I reported him to Calif Atty Gen, Filed a complaint with PayPal and the BBB, but he's more than happy to take your money! He also has a Leather Clothing bus operating out of his home.
Shawn D Corchero age 42
3837 Steve Lillie Cir Stockton CA 95206
Bus Add: 23489 Hwy.20 Nevada City, CA 95959
or PO Box 1014 French Camp Rd, French Camp, CA 95231
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
The 1147 number does get through but goes to Message as they will not answer.
209-565-1147 209-451-3348 209-612-1400 209-451-3354 Disconnected

Valid Phone: 209-565-1147

He is also a reseller on Amazon under the name of FastCatMachine aka Fast Cat Race & Custom Machine aka Fcrc Machine aka fastparts aka Fast Cat Race & Custom Machine aka fcrcracing aka Shawn D Corchero. I would not mind any delay on parts provided he returned messages, emails, calls, at any place of bus or residence but since he cannot then well so be it! I am going to get my parts or my money back and shed light on his terrible operation any where I can have a voice.

He is also a reseller on Amazon under the name of FastCatMachine aka Fast Cat Race & Custom Machine aka Fcrc Machine aka fastparts aka Fast Cat Race & Custom Machine aka fcrcracing aka Shawn D Corchero. I would not mind any delay on parts provided he returned messages, emails, calls, at any place of bus or residence but since he cannot then well so be it! I am going to get my parts or my money back and shed light on his terrible operation any where I can have a voice.

Yeah - from the time I posted the original message - I was given full refund within a few days. I did my initial transaction via PayPal so I was covered either way. I was able to find my parts elsewhere via eBay. This time I did the research on the ebay dealer. Dealer sent it out that very day from the time I placed the order. Product was exactly what I needed.
Good luck.

I ordered parts from FCRC before I read any reviews! What a nightmare! I paid extra to have my idler arm repair kit and bushing delivered asap. Well the parts were never shipped until I filled a PayPal dispute. By then I already ordered the parts from Rareparts and ebay and received them. So I sent the packages back without opening them.I'm still currently fighting them through PayPal and hopefully by tomorrow I'll have a full refund!. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Back