Feeling a bit sick... I wasn't even drinking, but I'm gonna start...

Hey Has2be! Don’t b such a stranger and I look forward to the adventure thread you start(or continue here) when you go pick it up.:thumbsup:

A 57 Desoto...... WOW! One of the best of the forward look era in IMHO.

I understand the special challenges of undertaking the restoration of almost any Forward look car. It is truly a labor of love.
Good luck with it and keep us in the loop.
Will.

good luck with the resto.

I feel Forwardlookers are the toughest cars to redo compared to Fuselages or B-Bodies.

It has the small back window so it is probably a Firedome?

I would like to buy a 58 Adventurer or Fireflite as a 2dr HT but they are hard find in any condition

Carsten

I would not feel sorry one bit if i won that car. I would be to damn excited. 2 door hardtop forward look, Don't get any better imo.

Hey Has2be! Don’t b such a stranger and I look forward to the adventure thread you start(or continue here) when you go pick it up.:thumbsup:

Yes, it's been awhile since I've checked in here. I just work, come home kinda beat up and feel I haven't done much of anything interesting to share here for some time. I have been putting money away for my building, so you might get some pictures this summer for that. My Mopar goals this year are to get my '70 Runner going, I am going to put together the Indy headed 493 for my cousin's "67 New Yorker that I sold him, and I now have little left to do to get my boat finished. It's now a Mopar also, so I will post some pictures of it before long also.

I can post a few pictures from the upcoming road trip as well.

good luck with the resto.

I feel Forwardlookers are the toughest cars to redo compared to Fuselages or B-Bodies.

It has the small back window so it is probably a Firedome?

I would like to buy a 58 Adventurer or Fireflite as a 2dr HT but they are hard find in any condition

Carsten

Yes this one is a Firedome. My white one is a Fireflite with the tall rear window and the doubled stainless around the roof.

It won't be this year, but I hope by next year to get my '61 New Yorker going. It's pretty well faded, but won't look horrid just cleaned up and road worthy.

IMG_0772.JPG

The Desotos will be deep projects and I really hope South Dakota won't refuse to give me a title for this last one.

You sure won't get any grief from me for getting a "57 DeSoto! :thumbsup:

Back