WANTED Fender top turn signal 1967 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for the "turn signal lens" or the complete turn signal with the lens not broken? As someone who has hunted for these in nice condition for a long time, I wish you luck. The hardest part to find is the plastic mounting bracket that goes inside the fender and holds the whole shebang in place. Maybe post a pic of what you want, it does sometimes spur someone's memory of what they have stashed away. This is not my photo, just a pic of an NOS part that I saw some time ago.
CamShaft

fender turn indicator.JPG

you can reply to a conversation that has been started. You don’t have to start a new conversation. That way the inbox won’t be full.

Are you looking for the "turn signal lens" or the complete turn signal with the lens not broken? As someone who has hunted for these in nice condition for a long time, I wish you luck. The hardest part to find is the plastic mounting bracket that goes inside the fender and holds the whole shebang in place. Maybe post a pic of what you want, it does sometimes spur someone's memory of what they have stashed away. This is not my photo, just a pic of an NOS part that I saw some time ago.
CamShaft

View attachment 531856
THANKS Cam, I thought I just needed the amber lens, but I must also need the retainer. Back to the fsm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back