Finally a C body video

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Made this video a few days ago. I tried a couple different editing things to make a better presentation but I couldn’t get it to work like I wanted. I know what went wrong so I’ll fix it. The front banner is just a test. Not sure I’m keeping it but I tried to attach theme music to it. Can’t figure that out. And I should had put a similar end card on the end of the video for the video links so I’ll work on that. Anyway I hope you enjoy it. Also I’m working on a Vblog. I may have to upload it without it being exactly as I want just so I can see how the upload takes to the enormous editing I’ve already done to it

Great video and cool car, Bob. The gun blasts in the background starting at about the 4:35 mark is pure editing genius! Can't wait for more C-body vids.

Great video and cool car, Bob. The gun blasts in the background starting at about the 4:35 mark is pure editing genius! Can't wait for more C-body vids.
Haha yea that’s a sub division in a small town for you. It was a late Sunday afternoon too.

Back