FINALLY! ARRIVAL. AND A WORD OF THANKS.

69PHOENIX

Reaction score
G'Day, G'Day,

O.K. Although I Love this Site I'm not Familiar Enough with it's Workings So I'm going to Load My Message Here.
A Few Months Ago, I'm Guessing about Four, I Purchased a Pair of Guard Repeaters on this Site, They have Finally Arrived.
Firstly I would like to Thank the Gentleman who Sold Them to Me, His Continual Checking to see if they had arrived
shows a Level of Professionalism not Often Seen Nowadays.
Unfortunately, Due to Covid, Items to the Mystical Land of OZ are taking Forever to Arrive.
The Record at the Moment is Five & a Bit Months for a DVD from England.
The Original Description was (NEW) but Driver Quality. I would like to Dispute this as I Find the Quality More Than Acceptable.
As I Sit Looking at Them in their Package I am Very Pleased.
Perhaps someone with a Concourse Vehicle may be a Little Pickier than Myself But I am Content.
(Being an Old Geriatric I Can't see or hear when the Blinkers are Operating & We have Heavy Fines over here, So I Figure having the Indicaters out on the Guards Might Help.
I'm also looking for a Noise Maker to fit to the Blinker Can.)
As I'm not sure how to Contact the Seller I'm Hoping he will see this Note.
Once Again Thank You & Please Forgive My Ineptness in Communication.
Kind Regards, Tony.M

Toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I looked back at the last 9 pages of your posts from 2021 and didn't notice any sales or wanted threads related to those parts. You could have purchased those items from a non-sale thread or behind the scenes through a private message. Those I can't view. Good luck. Hopefully the seller will respond here.

69PHOENIX

Reaction score
Thanks Fellas!
Yes, The Fender Marker Lights are what I'm Talking About. (Blinkers over Here)
I'll do a Little Searching to See if I can Find some More Details.
The fella I Think is Based in Mexico as I Almost had heart Failure when I Got a Bill for Bulk Pesos. LOL
I have Seen Him Advertise a Couple of Times in the Past.
Kind Regards Tony,M

69PHOENIX

Reaction score
Managed to Find some Details.
The Gentleman's Name on the Customs Declaration was Miguel Robinson.
So I'll Post a Note on the Home Forum to Thank Him.
Regards, Tony.M

Mason66

Reaction score
G'Day, G'Day,

O.K. Although I Love this Site I'm not Familiar Enough with it's Workings So I'm going to Load My Message Here.
A Few Months Ago, I'm Guessing about Four, I Purchased a Pair of Guard Repeaters on this Site, They have Finally Arrived.
Firstly I would like to Thank the Gentleman who Sold Them to Me, His Continual Checking to see if they had arrived
shows a Level of Professionalism not Often Seen Nowadays.
Unfortunately, Due to Covid, Items to the Mystical Land of OZ are taking Forever to Arrive.
The Record at the Moment is Five & a Bit Months for a DVD from England.
The Original Description was (NEW) but Driver Quality. I would like to Dispute this as I Find the Quality More Than Acceptable.
As I Sit Looking at Them in their Package I am Very Pleased.
Perhaps someone with a Concourse Vehicle may be a Little Pickier than Myself But I am Content.
(Being an Old Geriatric I Can't see or hear when the Blinkers are Operating & We have Heavy Fines over here, So I Figure having the Indicaters out on the Guards Might Help.
I'm also looking for a Noise Maker to fit to the Blinker Can.)
As I'm not sure how to Contact the Seller I'm Hoping he will see this Note.
Once Again Thank You & Please Forgive My Ineptness in Communication.
Kind Regards, Tony.M
I am glad to see they finally arrived.

Also I am glad you are happy with them.