Finally drove my 300 today

65Coronet7165

Reaction score
Well, it has been about a year buty brother and I got the 300 out of storage and took it for a good ride. It ran really well but after so long not driving the car you really notice how BIG it is. Also, having been sick I really noticed how much weaker I've become. Could hardly move the steering wheel (it's a Firm Feel level II BOX). Got used to it fairly quickly though. I'm going to have to double down on trying to sell it though. Thinking about putting it up on EBAY over the weekend. I know I'm not going to be get the price I want but don't want. I don't want to wait till the last minute, however.

Drive the hell out of that car until you sell it! Use it as therapy, whatever. I'm not telling you to keep it, just drive it and don't look back.

Thanks LocuMob. Strange to see how money can motivate someone. I told my mechanic yesterday that we'd give him some money if he could maybe sell the car for me. He's already come up with a potential buyer. They were supposed to look at the car this afternoon.

Well folks I spoke a bit in haste. The potential buyer my mechanic had lined up (a dealer) has backed out of the deal. So my car's going on eBay over the weekend. It will be funny when it's sold, for the first time since 1972, I'll be without a car

Back