Finally........

mdh157

Reaction score
after all these years I will get my dream of a second garage. Township Code Officer came over abt 12 days ago and eyeballed my proposed location and while it isn't the exact spot I first wanted it, it is not far away. Got prelim approval on a 28w x 32d stick built with block foundation, 4 24x36 windows, 2 10w x 8h doors, concrete floor, 3' man door and a small storage loft in the back end which will be above the work area. Will be a close color match to the house. Const expected to start around mid May.
bucket list filling up nicely but Cindy Crawford still seems like a stretch........

Congrats mark! Sounds very nice! Look forward to seeing pics of it. The loft will be a nice touch.

Sweet, keep us posted with the progress. Sounds like it will be a very nice.

after all these years I will get my dream of a second garage. Township Code Officer came over abt 12 days ago and eyeballed my proposed location and while it isn't the exact spot I first wanted it, it is not far away. Got prelim approval on a 28w x 32d stick built with block foundation, 4 24x36 windows, 2 10w x 8h doors, concrete floor, 3' man door and a small storage loft in the back end which will be above the work area. Will be a close color match to the house. Const expected to start around mid May.
bucket list filling up nicely but Cindy Crawford still seems like a stretch........
Congrats... I'm glad you got it approved. :thumbsup:

Will it be finished by July? :lol:

Hmmmm... Throw a bunch of cots in there and charge by the hour.
I have worked out my ideal arrangement for this year (thanks to Will). The additional task of having a space in the swap somewhat concerns me... I like being available to help out Will if he wants a break, but my attention span for staying put is known to be low...

I have a stash of parts and such that I don't love and can easily let go of... it wouldn't be a big stretch for me to leave out an honor system table. I also am thinking about putting up a sign to see if I can draw attention from those with Formal parts for sale.

I would love to tour the new garage if it's ready though... :lol:

Post some pics
judy1.png

Back