First drive of the year

rkrochen

Reaction score
A bit early but with my pending shoulder surgery I decided to take the cover off and go for a drive. I probably won’t do any driving in May or half of June which sucks. Gas is cheap so I topped her off while at it.it was great!

2523BF62-C179-4F83-8FF4-D99000B0C6F0.jpeg

86011DD9-B28F-4B1F-96AB-B887D736DE44.jpeg

The intention was to put white walls on but I came across these tires at a quarter of the price because they were being discontinued. White walls will have to wait for now.

The roads a pretty well dry. It’s supposed to get above freezing later today and every other day from now. I will be putting it away this afternoon and wait for a week or two before I go again.

Was hoping for a drive today but woke up to snow, lol. WI.
IMG_20200323_091610_01.jpg

Snowing here in Western MA too.

That's a sharp Fury!! Ya got some snow der on da ground yet eh?
Ours is finally all gone, hopefully not to reappear for 7-8 months. Good luck with your shoulder!! Are you having orthoscopic surgery?

No sir it’s a total replacement. Worn out completely. Same process as the knee except it is day surgery and then they boot you out. Up to six weeks in a sling and lots of rehab. It’ll be worth it though as so can’t do anything anymore and am in constant pain. As long as they don’t shut it down.

A bit early but with my pending shoulder surgery I decided to take the cover off and go for a drive. I probably won’t do any driving in May or half of June which sucks.

Best of luck and hope all goes well with your surgery:thumbsup:. Wishing you a speedy recovery too!

Back