First frost!

Newport 66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Time to test the fireplace. House was at 58 degrees this morning.

20201002_075814.jpg

But it's a "dry" heat!!
:thumbsup:
Yes it is. Actually 100 degrees with no humidity is comfortable. Now before anyone else thinks about moving here we had a record 53 days over 110 this summer. The old record was 33. 110+ is NOT comfortable. And it's getting hotter and hotter!

Can't complain this year. Nicest September I can recall in a long time by far, and October is off to an amazing start too. I'm sure we'll pay for it eventually, but I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it until that happens!

Our Alberta Challenger/Charger/300 group is hoping for a nice October. We have our annual Drum Run to Drumheller scheduled for the 17th...

20201002_234301.jpg

58 and you lit a fire? **** :poke:.

Mine was 60 and the windows were open AND the wife had a fan on all night ...
Still, I would rather be by that fire in Wisconsin.
Dave, you would rather be by a fire in Wisconsin than by your wife in NJ? :rolleyes:

Yes it is. Actually 100 degrees with no humidity is comfortable. Now before anyone else thinks about moving here we had a record 53 days over 110 this summer. The old record was 33. 110+ is NOT comfortable. And it's getting hotter and hotter!
Not a chance !

Not a chance !
I sure wish the hordes of people moving here felt the same way as you! For the 40 years I've lived here it's been a steady stream of new arrivals but lately it seems to have accelerated big time.

I sure wish the hordes of people moving here felt the same way as you! For the 40 years I've lived here it's been a steady stream of new arrivals but lately it seems to have accelerated big time.
Don't worry about me, I'll never be one of them.

Back