Fix it the right way!

The_Eagles’_Nest

Reaction score
So since my 72 Imperial blew up after 40 miles of driving after I got it running. I decided that it needs to have the engine come out and be rebuilt. Because it needs to be done and will be expensive, I went out and did the right thing and just bought another Imperial. I have decided to liquidate all my A/B body stuff and just do Imperials. Pics soon.

Last edited:
That is a big transition. Glad you have come to your senses about the wonderful world of C bodies!

:lol:

Looks like I will be going to Carlisle after all, but not with the car I was expecting to.

878E5087-AE01-40D9-9975-CDE51C297BCD.jpeg

F71A46B8-3EB9-4B07-9244-9D4B29E176D5.jpeg

So since my 72 Imperial blew up after 40 miles of driving after I got it running. I decided that it needs to have the engine come out and be rebuilt. Because it needs to be done and will be expensive, I went out and did the right thing and just bought another Imperial. I have decided to liquidate all my A/B body stuff and just do Imperials. Pics soon.

I can relate to leaving the a/b behind.
The 71 B and 75 A will go. The 64 and 72 C cars will stay.

It has both front power seats, power door locks, power trunk release, cruise control, AM/FM stereo radio w 5 speakers, tilt telescope steering column, leather interior, and auto temp II.

28E1913A-2A0F-4CB3-960A-EA5ACEB13838.jpeg

E71177E5-37C4-4E4D-9DFE-4450516E7092.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. Dual snorkel and a really rare Imperial overflow jug. Sorry to hear of the 72 let down, but looks like a nice ride showed up.

I
Nice. Dual snorkel and a really rare Imperial overflow jug. Sorry to hear of the 72 let down, but looks like a nice ride showed up.
I am clearing everything out for my own sanity. It’s going to be the 72 and 73 from now on.

It’s not the car’s fault. The 72 got messed with and was let to sit so long apart. I tried to save it, but it is asking for a full restoration. The 73 is a decent survivor. One family car, and no rust, one repaint, everything is original and most everything works. I had it up to 60mph in rural Wisconsin. Other than a set of shocks it needs no mechanical work.

What A & B body stuff are you selling?

I

I am clearing everything out for my own sanity. It’s going to be the 72 and 73 from now on.

It’s not the car’s fault. The 72 got messed with and was let to sit so long apart. I tried to save it, but it is asking for a full restoration. The 73 is a decent survivor. One family car, and no rust, one repaint, everything is original and most everything works. I had it up to 60mph in rural Wisconsin. Other than a set of shocks it needs no mechanical work.

Just shocks? That's simply shocking.

Back