For Sale "Flimsy" Imperial Interior B Pillar panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Contact seller
1961-1963 right and left:

002_5.jpg

1959-1960 left

005_5.jpg

1959-1960 right
004_8.jpg

1964-1966 right side

003_12.jpg

Most of these are near perfect, others have defects due to a speck of dust landing and breaking or cracking these brilliantly designed panels.

25.00 each plus shipping which is NOT going to be cheap due to the size of these and the need to pack them properly. I want to get rid of these before they explode from the sound of a door closing, the birds singing outside or my wife screaming at me when I expel gas. These need a good home and I do not have one for these. IF NOT sold I will enjoy piling them up and dropping an egg on them to see if it can penetrate ALL of them at once.

want to get rid of these before they explode from the sound of a door closing, the birds singing outside or my wife screaming at me when I expel gas. These need a good home and I do not have one for these. IF NOT sold I will enjoy piling them up and dropping an egg on them to see if it can penetrate ALL of them at once.

That is classic!:rofl:

When you pick these up you actually have to make sure the things are held in the center. The weight of them (which isn't much) can snap off the chunks if you pick them up by the edges. I have seen plenty of junk Chrysler made that was crap of the highest order. 1980-83 J body bumper fillers are up there, but these were rubbish when they were new and didn't need the sun to fry the parts to powder. These are so thin if you piled 15 of them together it would be less than an inch thick. Absolutely way too thin. What the hell were the designers thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back