WANTED Flip down license fuel door

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDave

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wanted/need/MUST HAVE!
I possess a 73 Newport, license plate fuel door is missing. This thing needs to be road worthy and legal in 6 months or so & I have to be able to attach the tag to the rear bumper. Plus it'd be nice to hide the gas cap. Anyone have a lead on where I can get one?

I checked Rock Auto, all they have are gas caps. Flea-bay only offers doors for other makes/mfgr's. I'd accept one for another car if I thought it could be modded to fit/work for this. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
- Super-Dave!!!

FYI Ma used the same plate frame/filler door on many different models for years.
If you want new,look up 68 Road runner,for example.
Or any B body (except 68-70 Charger) from 65 to 79, C body 66 to 73.
E body Plymouth 70 to 74
Surely there must be some wrecking yards in your area with a Cordoba or old mid 70's sedan in it you can scoff the part from.
There are members here parting out C's that may have one.
Check with Wyatt,for example,he is advertising here parting out a couple C's
Parting 70 Monaco 2drs
Hope this helps.

HI! Have you tried Murray Park (Ohio) or Big M (Calif)?? I have had great success with both of these folks and their parts availability! Good luck!

I may have a couple of those.

Surely there must be some wrecking yards in your area with a Cordoba or old mid 70's sedan in it you can scoff the part from.

I'm in Panama City Beach, Fla. Hurricane Michael wiped out the only 2 boneyards we had here. It would be a day trip to another major town to hunt down parts, not an option when working 2 full time jobs. (Not kidding either, 12 hr days 7 days a week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back