floor&trunk pans

About every two or three weeks this gets brought up.

This stuff is junk. I have bought some myself and it's crap. It's just some sheet metal that was bent up in some shop and it's more work to make it fit than it will be to fabricate from scratch.

No one makes any replacement sheet metal for C-bodies that is worth a damn.

this is made not far from detmatt i move that we ask him to go to this place and examine some of the parts and give us a report

this is made not far from detmatt i move that we ask him to go to this place and examine some of the parts and give us a report
Enough of us have seen these parts and already have repeatedly reported that it's JUNK. What's it gonna take?

Posted via Topify on Android

Unless this is a different vendor, it is junk...
2011-03-24_002.jpg

Alan

Very True. Every time the aftermarket c body sheet metal debate comes up most all say it's junk. There's always somebody who believes its going to fit right for him though...........

Enough of us have seen these parts and already have repeatedly reported that it's JUNK. What's it gonna take?

Posted via Topify on Android

I wish amd made panels for c body's...... There stuff for b body's is supposed to be good........

The AMD stuff is pretty good. It is as good or better than the NOS panels out there.

I don't think you are going to see much in C body stuff ever. The market isn't large enough to cover tooling investment. What you will see is C2C's junk replacements that have almost zero tooling costs.

well im about to find out for my self whether this stuff will work or not .it has to be better than no frickin metal at all

well im about to find out for my self whether this stuff will work or not .it has to be better than no frickin metal at all

With a lot of cutting, fitting and welding it will work. Here's what one of these pieces look like in a 59 Desoto.

Christmas 201320140122_09.jpgChristmas 201320140109_04.jpgChristmas 201320140122_10.jpgChristmas 201320140227_06.jpg

Christmas 201320140122_09.jpg

Christmas 201320140109_04.jpg

Christmas 201320140122_10.jpg

Christmas 201320140227_06.jpg

Back