Floor Well Lock questions

66MonacoWagon

Reaction score
I want to add the lock to the latch for the floor well. I can find 2765005 lock cylinder w/ keys pretty easily, but it looks like I also need the screw/washer 6026336 which I am not finding so easily. Does anyone know if I can find something at my local hardware store or a good substitute?

Thanks!

I want to add the lock to the latch for the floor well. I can find 2765005 lock cylinder w/ keys pretty easily, but it looks like I also need the screw/washer 6026336 which I am not finding so easily. Does anyone know if I can find something at my local hardware store or a good substitute?

Thanks!
If you have a picture, I could check my stash... I dont have any reference handy for your number.

I'm a little lost on what I really need...2765005 seems to include the cylinder, casing and key, but you can see the casing is threaded, so that's why I assume I need 6026336 as well.

Well Lock.png

s-l1600.jpg

Diagram.jpg

Little more searching, and I found this on eBay...looks like the nut needs to be very thin...

lock.jpg

Little more searching, and I found this on eBay...looks like the nut needs to be very thin...

View attachment 138770
IDK if the nut needs to be that thin, I suspect they just didn't need it to be very strong. You might try your local real hardware store (ace or better)... I have found replacements for hood ornaments that way. If too thick, you might have to grind it thin... unless you find a better one.

Back