Football season.

Newp

Reaction score
Bears and Denver tonite.

GO BEARS !! :violent-smiley-100:

Bears and Denver tonite.

GO BEARS !! :violent-smiley-100:

Packers and Chargers tonight. Coast to coast on ESPN.

Special early license renewal submitted for September 13th, 2012 listed below:

images

Last edited:
Do you know what you call a basement full of Packer fans ?

A whine cellar.:clap:

I was at the Packers/Bears game at Lambeau last year on Christmas day. It was a great game!

th_IMG-1.jpg

th_IMG-1.jpg

I can do without football..give me a good baseball or hockey games.
Except for the "good" part you would be happy around here near Toronto. If you ever watched the CFL you might become a convert. 3 downs, wider field and a lot more activity on each play.

Your ice hockey is an awesome game from what i have seen 10 out of 10 for that game.
but football . It be the same as a boxing match with helmets and big pad on the body what a waste of time. :boxing:

but football . It be the same as a boxing match with helmets and big pad on the body what a waste of time. :boxing:

Yeah, and they want to regulate it MORE and make it " safer". Really? All the money these guys make, plus they know the risks going in.

i played rugby for a while when i was young. it a 80min game 2 halfs no coming off and on you play the whole game form start to finish. i not top player at all just a club player but the hit are the same. and i say i could play a whole game of that kind of football with the guys of the same skills of our club games.
by the way the USA is ranked 17 for rugby i know it not your kind of game but you think you do better if your players were so good.
link for world ranking. http://www.irb.com/rankings/full.html/

i played rugby for a while when i was young. it a 80min game 2 halfs no coming off and on you play the whole game form start to finish. i not top player at all just a club player but the hit are the same. and i say i could play a whole game of that kind of football with the guys of the same skills of our club games.
by the way the USA is ranked 17 for rugby i know it not your kind of game but you think you do better if your players were so good.
link for world ranking. http://www.irb.com/rankings/full.html/

Do you really think you could last 5 minutes with our NFL boys? I don't think you could last 5 minutes with our cheerleaders!

http://www.chargers.com/charger-girls/index.html

:sFl_america2::sFl_america2::sFl_america2:

Hmm, ok...sounds like it's a mine is bigger than yours comment. So they wear helmets and padding, they need this equipment so that later on in life they can remember how to spend the millions they make. Yes, it is America's sport....get over it. I'd rather watch men running after each other for pigskin than watch anything else. Of course, this is from a woman viewpoint. Opps, did I say woman? Yes, I did. Some of us do own C bodies. Don't be afraid. I don't mind the reference to "pussy players". But perhaps the word whimp should be used instead. Think about it. Have you every shot out something 10 times larger than your orifice? In my humble opinion it should be added to the 2016 Olympic games. In the mean time...go Cowboys. I doubt you would/could last 1 minute with the Cowboys cheerleader. My husband is shaking his head. Guess I better quit while I'm ahead. Happy America Football season "ya'll". LOL

Do you really think you could last 5 minutes with our NFL boys? I don't think you could last 5 minutes with our cheerleaders!

http://www.chargers.com/charger-girls/index.html

:sFl_america2::sFl_america2::sFl_america2:
I not say i can play or keep up with the top of the NFL as i can't play or keep up with the top rugby team here
but i could 100% handle them charger girls :love4:

Hmm, ok...sounds like it's a mine is bigger than yours comment. So they wear helmets and padding, they need this equipment so that later on in life they can remember how to spend the millions they make. Yes, it is America's sport....get over it. I'd rather watch men running after each other for pigskin than watch anything else. Of course, this is from a woman viewpoint. Opps, did I say woman? Yes, I did. Some of us do own C bodies. Don't be afraid. I don't mind the reference to "pussy players". But perhaps the word whimp should be used instead. Think about it. Have you every shot out something 10 times larger than your orifice? In my humble opinion it should be added to the 2016 Olympic games. In the mean time...go Cowboys. I doubt you would/could last 1 minute with the Cowboys cheerleader. My husband is shaking his head. Guess I better quit while I'm ahead. Happy America Football season "ya'll". LOL
Hi. glad to here of women on car forums. you maybe right whimp could be a better word.

I have watch the odd game of your football. it just seem to me to be slow. as you kick it off. then it all stop, then line up push and pull and the guy with the ball get tackled and it all stop again. everyone give everyone high five think if something big happened. then line up again so on so on. until if you lucky someone run cross the line. i know i don't know the rules of the game.
but from what i have seen the pad and helmets just so you can butt heads when you tackle someone. :BangHead::BangHead:

Back